Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Surrounded by stars, but staring at the gutter

Call me perverse, but i seem to spend my days these days documenting the instances of the peculiar grotesque around me, rather than the beautiful in this city famous for its beauty. I invite you to share with me the following:






A sweet couple waiting for the bus

















You can always trust soap advertisements to hit a cutsy note.
















And lets just look a little closer. Why does this baby have empty eyes? Does the soap also suck out your soul?

















An art lover at an exhibition in the Pitti. His interest in beauty cannot be restrained from spilling over into his ties.
















Boys will be boys















The Madonna and child - they came from outer space














A nation's hope - the new generation














Escaped bear woman loose in Florence!
















Man on bus

Comments:
Hee Hee! I'd stopped checking your blog, believing you to have quit, but this is a swank post. Keep up the good work and good luck in becoming a profressional thinker!!
 
I stumbled here tracking blogs on/from Afghanistan. CHecked some of the past posts. Hope you write more as you ruminate on your time past in Afghanistan and reconcile with them. I would be very interested to hear. All the best with the good husbanderie and all.
 
ed some more where that came from
 
ed some more where that came from!

X
Adam
 
ed more please
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?